It's likely I will have to miss the next Chams one too, my wife has other commitments. But no matter there are plenty still to come this year.
The holiday was not just a break from work, and being home, it was a break from my femme self - mainly caused by lack of boot space to take the necessary supplies. Even a few days away for Izzy seems to require an inordinate number of bags !But I survived, had a back log of Insta content to churn out, could interact with people using that. I think I was craving it more because I didn't have access to dress. Perhaps if I had the stuff, I wouldn't have been so needy of it. 1st world problems I know ! - I appreciate I am incredibly lucky with the freedom I have.
It was a nice holiday, lots of walking, very relaxing, and I even managed to buy a nice rainbow egg cup!
The 1st Saturday back I got dressed and went to Meadowhall :) - I was tempted by a rainbow ish handbag, designer, silly money. I just thought I would go in and have a look at it, then 5 mins later I'm walking out with it. My wife didn't kill me, but I now can't complain about anything she buys for months - possibly for ever.But it is lovely .......
On returning I did four photo sets for Insta, with fishnets for #fishnetfridays
That seemed to fullfill the need :)




Glad to read your holiday was nice and you got a few walks in. At least you didn't have to wait too long before dressing again.
ReplyDeleteLove the egg cup and handbag.
Thankyou, no it's never that long really, I'm just spoilt.
DeleteOkay, so did the bag cost more than the family holiday? 😉 Not judging, just asking.
ReplyDeleteOh god no, but then again the price of a static caravan for a week is a lot more then it used to be. It was a three digit number starting with two :)
DeleteYes, everything seems to be going up at the mo.... except wages and shoe sizes.
DeleteDon't get too down on yourself - it's not being spoilt, it's about comfort too. Everyone works within the situation they find themselves, and everyone reacts to their own circumstances - no comparison is really viable in this regard. Reflection is fine, provided it does not sour the happy moments. :)
ReplyDelete(The bag is lovely, so are all the photos, but I really like the viaduct one here - it's print-worthy!)
Thankyou, perhaps it was spending much of the weekend with Ann, she has a hard time of it sneaking around.
DeleteYes the river was very still, I wonder if I caught it just as the tide turned.