I've been under the weather with what seems to be a cold since mid last week. With nose blowing I've not felt too much in the mood for getting fully dressed.
I've managed to wear nail varnish for much of the week however. Even went to the (very) local Asda with it on, battleship grey but with a sparkly top coat. It was pretty quiet, and I don't think anyone noticed. Also been wearing my blue suede boots - the side zip is the only giveaway, but again who is likely to notice. They are much quicker to get on though :)
I was working on my car the previous Saturday, then a family lunch on the Sunday, so it's actually been a week and a half since I dressed. I did today, nose was still dripping, so that area soon lost its foundation, but I could at least see what my new glasses looked like on me.
I am pretty happy with them
Still no speeding fine through yet, but still time. My friend seems to have turned the corner, seems more positive than the previous week. Hope stays this way.
I went all out with social media, Facebook, Instagram, etc. I have Reddit but not dared Post any pics for fear of ridicule.
Signed up to a load of local LGBTQ groups in the hope there may be some events I could attend. Coffee and cake days seem popular, I like both :)
Mentioned shaving again to my wife, she seemed to give me the OK, so will be purchasing supplies. I've read a cream or conditioner is better than the foam or gel you would use on your face. Also getting rid of the long stuff with clippers is probably a good idea.
The storms of late haven't really affected us, aside from making it rather unappealing to leave the house.
Doing quite well with Duo, should be one league below Diamond shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment