Friday, February 11, 2022

Happy Friday

Went to NottsChams again last night. It's only my third visit, but it really feels like I belong, which is nice.

My friend Joanna wasn't there, which I wasn't too concerned about on the evening as I'm rubbish at communicating and hadn't thought to ask if she was going - however seems like she may have be having a down day.

It was a much busier night that the previous week, there were several new-comers , two which I must have rudely rushed past in the foyer without realising they were looking for the group. I shall endeavour to inflict myself upon them should they return.

There were also a few from another group that seemed to be looking for somewhere with more people. I ended up sat next to one for most of the evening. Also a very nervous young person who had come in male mode. She was shown the changing rooms, and returned in a very beautiful red sari.

One of the most enjoyable moments in the evening was seeing her walk like a cat walk model down the corridor in a pair of heels Lynn had donated. I'm not sure if she had ever walked in heels before, but it was wonderfully elegant, walking a virtual tightrope. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed her do it, she seemed so happy, and that made me feel so too.

The only downside to the evening - well besides my usual poor performance at interacting with humans, was that I probably have my first speeding fine on it's way to me in the post, they closed all the lanes on the M1 northbound apart for the fast lane, and put a 40 limit up. I hadn't slowed enough, I saw some flashes, 75% certain they were for me.

Oh well, I could always see if I could take it to court and put a short skirt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things are moving

 So I have a completion date on the house for Thursday this week (20th Aug).  I won't be driving down to get the keys till the Friday th...