Saturday, August 27, 2022

Infiltration successful

 -- Fantasy --

Mission Report 25/08/2022 - Infiltration successful 

After many fruitless months of attending the head branch of the trans-mafia in the trans capital of the UK 'Nottingham' my perseverance has finally paid off.

Hardly any mention of refrigerated condiments - (I have since deduced this is a mind game designed to weed out the unworthy) - their evil plan to take over the world was revealed to me. 

They are still careful to disguise the plan, in case they are being bugged. They do so in a very simple but cunning way - by discussing the plan as if it were being used against the trans community, for example :

Minority groups influencing other minority groups to despise and attack other minority groups - in this case religious organisations influencing radical feminists against trans folk.

But clearly all that needs to be done is to swap the order of the parties in said plan to reveal the true meaning of the discussion ! 

Agent J was not there this time, I understand she is attempting to gain influence in a multinational corporation selling overpriced goods to poor people, and is going up the ladder to do this.

However a new contender for the role of chief political officer seemed to take up where she has left off, I do not recall her designation, I will attempt to befriend her more at a later date.

The standard bribe of Jaffa cakes may work, although I seem to end up eating far too many, and central command is getting funny about my expense claims.

One new recruit turned up, and was immediately offered the favoured mind control drug of choice 'tea'.

An old hand also arrived late, she purported to have experience with munitions ! - I will watch this one closely.

Central will be most pleased with my progress, perhaps they will consider keeping my wife and children captive for longer, they had been threatening to return them, and with electricity prices as they are, it's better for me that they remain captive.

[n.b. My wife claims to read this blog, this is purely a test of this :) ]






-- Truth --

Went to Chams on Thursday night, it was nice , 9 people including me, tried the charger at the hall. Needed to faff adding yet another app, and then register and add credit card to said app. But it's done for next time.

I learnt more about politics, and also that I had probably been waving the wrong end of my credit card at many things for many months .... 

Joanna was not there, and missed, and I know she also missed being there. But there is always next time.

I wore too much eyeshadow, but it was fun putting it on.


5 comments:

  1. The Trans Mafia are everywhere. There 'truth' is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the view that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. The truth that if we are kind to each other, respectful, and work collectively, there's enough room for all of us, no matter how we may see the world.

    Now: do you want more tea? Or would you prefer another Jaffa cake...?

    I say cakes, but are they really biscuits? Or biscuits dreaming of being cakes?

    Time to wake up, Neo 😉

    There is no jam. Only a jar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I've been rumbled ! time to change my wig colour again !
      I went to bed shortly after posting that, and 30 mins later was suddenly overcome with a panic - Jam is a preserve not a condiment !!!
      I think I do need that tea :)

      I went to Manchester pride this weekend, certainly very affirming to see the level of support amongst the public !

      Delete
  2. "...time to change my wig colour again !" 😁

    'No Agent 54. That is clearly not Isobel. I know they look just like her - almost a twin - but she's definitely not a redhead' 😉

    On a more serious note, that's great to hear that Manchester Pride is going so well. Especially the acceptance from the wider public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I was struggling to get the condiment reference, that makes more sense now!!

    Also, I loved the style here. Agent J is struggling to do more than hang on, frankly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured if i changed the Jam reference the comments would then be confusing :)

      I am sorry to hear of the struggle

      Delete

All change

  Life update  I am divorcing, it is amicable - but I wasn't expecting it to happen this soon.  We had talked about waiting for Chris to...