Sunday, May 15, 2022

Dotty Thursday

So Chams was nice on the Thursday, the black dotty dress got it's first outing, with the block heeled "going out" shoes rather than the trainers.


I got there way early, even before the lights were on, the traffic gods were smiling on me - I even charged on the way !

I was actually checking my phone in the car park to make sure I had got the right day :)

It was a good turn out (at least compared to the last few times) - 8 of us I think , there was a new lady Cassie who was on her first trip out of the house.  She seemed a little nervous at first, but was soon joining in - probably said more than me, but that's not hard.

Joanna was wearing a fetching long blue dress, and Lynn had a very nice skater style (I think) with cats on it, which was also very nice.

Joanna brought biscuits, I ate several multiples of two.


Things were talked about, I can't actually remember too much of the topics, but I did manage to join in with them a little. I should have probably blogged earlier.

I had managed to charge sufficiently to go home at 70mph, with the climate control on - not that really needed it. I also (for once) trusted the built in out-of-date-nav when it told me to come off at the Barnsley junction. It didn't actually take me through Barnsley which I was dreading, and wasn't a bad shortcut in the end.

It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things are moving

 So I have a completion date on the house for Thursday this week (20th Aug).  I won't be driving down to get the keys till the Friday th...