Sunday, March 12, 2023

Post LFF Covid

 So it seems I likely got infected with the covid the previous weekend. This was rather unfortunate as I had laser scheduled for Tuesday, and a nice visit to Chameleons planned for Thursday - although I would have been looking a bit non-binary due to not being able to shave.

My dress while working

It also decided to snow heavily on Thursday, meaning my MOT for Friday was cancelled. Both things have been re-scheduled for next week, but it will have a follow on impact of preventing me glamming up for the Nottingham Invasion on the coming Friday. Or adventures out during that day too.

I did manage to dress a bit during the week - well, I knew I was dressed but my work didn't as I put a male jumper over the top to hide the female clothes. It did feel nice to be dressed though. I might do it more often. The benefit of working from home, I only have what the camera can see to worry about. 

There was some positives though, I finally got around to organising a trip to Pink Punters in Milton Keynes for the 2nd Friday in April. Got a hotel sorted for that, and it's on one of my free Fridays so no holiday booking required. Really looking forward to that. It could be a busy month, LFF, PP, Invasion, and also possibly the 1st Whitby Goth Fest of the year too !

I also spied some Green Ginger Wine in Asda, which sounded intriguing so I got a bottle of that. A bit like ginger sherry I suppose, I quite liked. 

Did go out for a long walk yesterday, and a shorter one to Aldi this afternoon - I am going to attempt to go for at least a short walk every day going forward. 

  





4 comments:

  1. COVID sucks and blows at the same tkime, and not in a good way.

    As to underdressing (for want of a better term) - I can recommend it, it is a real mood booster. Sounds like April is going to be packed with adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's certainly less hassle than the full makeup :)

      Delete
  2. Boo and hiss to COVID19!

    Good luck on your travels next month and a word to the wise: earplugs at Pinks. Twas louder than Rock City. 🤘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice on earplugs, I shall certainly try to remember to take some !

      Delete

All change

  Life update  I am divorcing, it is amicable - but I wasn't expecting it to happen this soon.  We had talked about waiting for Chris to...